Monday, July 18, 2005

MY BIRTHDAY



I was born on the 6 July 2005. My Mum and Dad had been waiting for me to come for days but I was snug and warm and quite happy where i was. I'm here now so I don't really know what all the fuss was about. I was 7lb 10oz and was talking when I arrived into the world. It was all a bit scary but i'm getting the hang of things now. I have lots of people who love me and take care of me so i'm a pretty lucky girl.

Kate at10 hours old, Home in the capsule & On Dad's knee.

2 comments:

Devery said...

Very good. Lots of words.
Mat

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate and Mummy Lou

This is really Pudley this time...not her husband mascarading as her or her baby mascarading as her for that matter!
I love your website...when Uncle Mat teaches me how I'm going to add some words to Jess' site as well...if I'm allowed.
I'm so excited that you're coming to visit and meeting Jess. Only three weeks to go!