Monday, June 05, 2006

JESS AND I


I love Jessie and Jessie loves me too. I try very hard to use gentle open hands when I want to touch her and Jessie is very patient. She snuggles up to me if I sit still, comes outside with me when i'm on my bike or going for a walk - she comes everywhere with Mum and I.
Last night Jessie came to visit me in my bed. My blankets are warm and snuggly and she likes to curl up at the end of the cot. In the middle of the night, Mum could hear me talking to someone and when she spied on me from the door I was sitting up in bed next to Jess. Later on when Mum came back to check on us we were cosily asleep next to each other. I think Mum was jealous that Jessie wanted to sleep with me because she took her away but thats ok because i've already had more cuddles from Jess today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»