Friday, June 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Soon I am going to be 2. So, while we were staying with Nana and Grandad we had a birthday party.

I had the best day ever. I got to wear a party hat and have balloons and blow out candles and Bradley was there too!

It was all very exciting and I didn't want it to end. I even went to bed with my hat on and balloons by my side that night. Mum had to sneak in and take them off me when I was asleep.
Thank you Nana and all of my family for a great party!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a cool party Katie!! I still have my blow out horn thing and use it all the time!! I loved your pics!

xxxBradley

Anonymous said...

Your party looks like fun Kate. What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Sam has a hat too! Wow I will have to wear a hat and have a little celebration all by myself on the 6th July. 2 years old wow!
Love Grandma