Thursday, September 27, 2007

NEW TRICKS!

We learnt so many new tricks while we were on holiday!
Sam learnt to sit up by himself and sit up in the bath, reach for all his toys, to put his arms out when he wants to be picked up and to go swimming at the pool.
I learnt how to open all kinds of doors, swim with arm bands (cool!), about having ice cream in a cone, and how to sing and dance to lots of new songs with Bradley.
Then, Sam and I both learnt how to drive!
We had such a lovely holiday with everybody, with so many lovely adventures and games.
We can't wait to visit again at Christmas - so many new things still to learn. Bradley is a very good teacher!

1 comment:

Mackenzie Johnston said...

Hi Katie

I love your new haircut - very styley.

Mum can't wait until I have long hair so I can have piggy tails too.

You must tell me more about this ice cream stuff - I haven't had any yet.

Love Mackenzie