Saturday, January 28, 2006

WINTER AND SUMMER IN ONE WEEK

I have been a busy girl this week. Mum, Dad and I all went to Bradley's birthday party last weekend which was lots of fun. Bradley is 1 year old. He is the coolest - I watch him closely to see what tricks I can learn from.

The cows have been in the paddock this week and Dad took me to see them. They came up to the fence to see me - Dad says they are heifers and young like me so that's why they're so nosy. They're really funny! It was cold outside and I had to wear a hat to keep warm.

The next day it was so hot, I didn't need a hat and my cat Jessie had to find places to sleep that were nice and cool. We found her sprawled out in MY BED! Jess didn't think staying in there when I hopped in was any fun though and went to play with mum instead. Sometimes Jess sits at the end of my bed when i'm asleep to keep me safe - she keeps a long way away from me though - I guess i'm a bit too wiggly and jiggly for her.

Today Dad and I had our lunch together. Mum and Dad don't have chairs like me but Dad told me he thinks that maybe mum should!!

No comments: