Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I CAN DO IT!





This week we are visiting my Nana and Grandad in Hawera. Before we left I was just starting to pull myself forward using my hands and dragging my knees but now I've got it all figured out and i've been crawling around the lounge after Nana. She has got this black and white pussy cat, just like my Jessie and I think it is really cool. I'm getting faster and faster - soon i'll be able to keep up with Bradley when he's running around the place!

Mum and I have also been to see my Great Nana. Great Nana showed me pictures of my new second cousin Jordan and I told her lots of stories about the "Bubba" and showed her how I can move. We had a fun visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Kate, you will keep everyone busy trying to keep up with you now. Lovely pics and you are nearly as big as your Great Nana already.
Love M J

Devery said...

What a clever girl you are Kate! Your Mum's going to get very fit keeping up with you.
Love Aunty Paula and Jessica

Bradley and Jack said...

Ye ha Katie! Now you can come running with me!!!!! Have a wondeful easter!!!