Monday, July 10, 2006

I AM 1








I am now 1 year old. Wow! Mum and Dad say the time has gone so fast but I don't know about that.

My Nana and Grandad came to stay from Taranaki and Aunty Susan, Uncle Si and Bradley came over to celebrate on Saturday. We had lots of fun. I have been very spoilt by all the people who love me with lots of cool presents. My Mum and Nana made me a puss puss cake too, which was very yummy.

Bradley and I got to take the bike outside and we had heaps of fun zooming about everywhere. Bradley showed me how to push my new Baby around in her buggy too and since then I have been very busy pushing her around the lounge. I also like reading all of my birthday cards. I get them down off the bookshelf so I can look at them. After everyone went home on Saturday I had my very first bubble bath. That was just the best. Thank you everyone, for my lovely presents and cards and all my birthday wishes. xoxo

2 comments:

Mackenzie Johnston said...

Your Mum is very clever making you such a fantastic cake.

Uncle Shane is having the same flavour for his birhday today but it's not as flash as yours, its just a plain square cake and not a pussy cat one.

We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you but we will plan a trip to see you soon so Mackenzie can check out all your cool new toys.

Bradley and Jack said...

Wow...love your birthday pics Kate! And loved your birthday party...and loved your birthday cake...and love your new push chair...and love your new toys.....and love YOU TOO!!

We all had a fantastic day and sang real loud and blew the birthday horns and had heaps of fun!!!

See you soon!!

Bradley
and Aunty Susan and Uncle Si