Friday, August 18, 2006

FUN AND GAMES







For the last few weeks mum has been trying really hard to take some pictures of me walking to show you all but she is far too slow and these are the best she has come up with so far. Two and a half weeks ago I got off my friend's bike and walked across the room to mum! We were both very suprised. When I fell down onto my bum I clapped to celebrate. Now i'm doing little bits of walking each day but I still prefer to crawl as it is much faster and safer.

Dad is down in Invercargill during the week now so Mum and I really look forward to seeing him on the weekends. I love to play "where's katie - Boo" with him and he takes me zooming in the wagon, which is so much fun.

I also love to hop into things these days - like the computer case, the washing basket the basket in the bottom of the basinet... Anything will do.

And of course I love my babies. This baby rides with me on my bike wherever I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to see pictures of you walking and having fun , Kate. I am really looking forward to visiting you in Invercargill. You will probably be walking all the time then and I will have trouble keeping up.Looks as if that baby likes riding on your bike with you too.
Love Grandma