Sunday, August 13, 2006

MACKENZIE AND ME


This is my new friend MacKenzie. Mum and I went to visit her in Hamilton on friday as we haven't seen her since she was just one week old. Now she is seven weeks old and very strong. She is a real smiley little lady.

Then on Saturday MacKenzie came to stay the night with us. She is lovely. I like to smile and giggle with her and give her kisses. MacKenzie brought her Mum and Dad with her when she came to stay. We all had a lovely, relaxing weekend together. Hopefully I will see them all again next week. There are also photos of both of our first visits on MacKenzie's web site (there is a link to this site in the side bar).

1 comment:

Mackenzie Johnston said...

Hey Katie Pie

Thank you for my lovely cuddles. I can't wait to see you again. Hope you are looking after your Mum this week with your Dad away.

My Mum nearly posted me back to stay with you on Sunday seen as I was such an angel at your place and a terror when I got home, but I'm being a good girl now.

Hope to see you on Friday