Tuesday, January 09, 2007

OUR BIG CHRISTMAS ADVENTURES - PART TWO


Daddy flew to Taranaki to meet us for christmas and we all spent Christmas day with Nana and Grandad, Great Nana, Aunty Susan and Bradley. It was such a lovely day that everyone forgot to take pictures. we were all ver spoilt and got lots of lovely things. Bradley got this cool table and chairs for christmas and I got the tea set on it - I love making cups of tea for everyone.

The next day, Mummy, Daddy and I drove to Palmerston North to see my Grandma and Uncle Hamish, Aunty Faith, Uncle David and Aunty Jamie. We had a lovely time staying there, even though I got a really sore tummy and was sick and a bit grumpy for most of the time. Grandma is really clever. She made me a winnie the Pooh duvet and a mattress and sheets for the dolls cot she gave me for Christmas. It is really cool. We spent heaps of time building up towers and knocking them down again, and having swings and slides at the park around the corner.

On New Years Day, we went back to Nana and Grandad's in Hawera, and I saw Bradley again - YAH! We were all very sad to leave there on Thursday to go back to the 'butterfly house' we live in, in Invercargill. Thank you to everyone, for looking after us so well. We love you xxx

1 comment:

Bradley and Jack said...

It was a lovely Christmas! I still ask about you when I go to Nana's house. I call out "KATIE"?? and I like to say "Stu" too! Your pics are really cool! Hopefully I will be able to come and see your butterfly house one day! Sounds exciting!! I have my table and chairs at my house now and I have put my Thomas train set on it! I will have to show you how that works next time you visit!

xxxBradley