Sunday, May 21, 2006

GREAT AUNTY MARGY AND GREAT UNCLE JOHN


Great Aunty Margy and Great Uncle John came to visit us in Rotorua last week. It was very good to meet them. They always keep an eye on me by checking out this site and they leave me lots of little messages. When they came to visit they bought me my own little girls car and some bubbles. I can push the car along while I crawl and make brrrm noises. We had a turn with the bubbles too but though I tried and I tried to catch them, they just kept disappearing. Great Uncle John took this picture and sent it to us.

Thank you both for visiting us and for spoiling us all as always. And a big congratulations to you on your 40th wedding anniversary!!! We look forward to seeing you again another time. Lots and lots of love, from Linda, Stu and Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good wishes on our wedding anniversary but Kate we really have only been married 40 years although we are in our 60th year of living.
Love M J XX