Saturday, May 20, 2006

THANK YOU UNCLE ANDREW AND AUNTY CATHERINE


On Friday we got a parcel from Austria. Uncle Andrew and Aunty Catherine are touring the world and they found this cool jacket for me. Its a little bit big yet but Mum says I will grow into it quickly. Yah! Thank you Uncle Andrew and Aunty Catherine, I just love it. And Thank you for leaving little messages for me on this site too. We love getting them.

I have been practising walking like this lots - along the furniture and with Mum and Dad. When Uncle Andrew and Aunty Catherine see me next they'll have to run to keep up with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, you are such a beautiful little girl and it was so lovely to meet you at your house. We had a good time playing with your "girls car". Won't be long until you are walking
Love M J