Thursday, October 19, 2006

DOROTHY THE DINOSAUR'S DANCE PARTY



Today Mum and I went to Dorothy the Dinosaur's Dance Party. "Wow!" It was really cool. I got all dressed up in my special dress that Nana bought for me and we went to this big big building with lots and lots and lots of other kids. There was so much to look at. Then Dorothy the Dinosaur and all her friends came out onto the stage. I waved and waved to them. They danced to all the songs from the Wiggles that I know. At first I just sat on mum's knee and watched but by the end I was brave enough to stand up on her knee and do some wiggling too. I said "wow" lots of times. Mum and I both had lots of fun.

I missed my baby though, so when I got home I gave her big cuddles and we watched a bit of the wiggles on TV together while we had some lunch. I am a lucky lady. It's been such an amazing day.

3 comments:

Mackenzie Johnston said...

Wow that is such a beautiful dress Kate - you look all grown up in it. My Granny comes home today and I'm hoping she's going to have bought me some pretty clothes too. See you in just over a week.

Love Mackenzie

Bradley and Jack said...

That is the most beautiful dress in the whole world Katie!!! You look like a princess!!

Miss you

Bradley

Anonymous said...

I know that you will have had lots of fun at DForothy's dance partyy Kate (and Mum). You will have to teach me some of the songs and moves you saw Dorothy do when I see you next. You look very pretty in you lovely dress. I am looking forward to meeting baby too and you might let me have a cuddle with her too. She looks very cuddly!
Love Grandma