Monday, October 09, 2006

OUR NEW HOUSE


We have moved into a new house now. It is very cool because it has lots more room than a motel AND when I got here I discovered all of my favourite toys again. We have had lots of sunshine since we have been here, so I have been playing out the backyard too. I especially like to appear from behind the washing to suprise Mum.

This is my new room. It has a big rainbow on the wall which I think is pretty special. I have got my own cot to sleep in now and all of my own pictures on the wall. I like to have all my special friends in bed with me when I sleep too. Sometimes there isn't much room left for me. Nana says my Mum was just like this too.

There is a big ranch slider at the end of the kitchen so that I can ride my bike inside and outside. Fun!

2 comments:

Bradley and Jack said...

fantastic!! your house looks great and it looks like you are having so much fun Katie!! Take care!

Ps: It is a horrible day here today....lots of rain and hail!! On the news it did not look like it would be good where you are either?? So hope you are warm and having fun indoors!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, it is lovely to see all of your new photos, great that you are all settled in at Invercargill and having fun. The weather has been good but what a change, we had snow today, did you?
Heaps of love to you all
M J XXX