Monday, October 09, 2006

SHELLS, WAVES AND SLIDES




Mum and I are now in Invercargill with Dad. There are lots of places to visit from here so on Saturday we went to Riverton to check it out. It was great fun. I shared a hot chocolate with Mum and got it everywhere but my favourite part of the trip was collecting shells and running into the water. Dad showed me the shells in the sand and then I got very busy finding them all and bringing them to Mum and Dad. Dad also got to spend lots of time running after me before I got all wet in the waves. The waves are heaps of fun.

When Mum and Dad said I was finished in the sand I had a swing with Dad and a slide with Mum. Yah! We had a lovely day.

1 comment:

Mackenzie Johnston said...

Wow Kate looks like you have lots of adventures down South.

I'm looking forward to coming down and sharing some with you - I really want you to teach me to swim. I've been practising in the big bath at home all ready for my visit.

See you soon
Mackenzie